South Bangalore is one of the most promising destinations for making real estate investments; the residential projects established here are plenty in number and cater to the requirements of middle and upper class investors. Considering the region boasts of both high end as well as affordable housing projects, real estate players can benefit from making property investments here.
The trending and popular localities in south Bangalore are Kudlu Gate, Begur, Singasandra, and Electronics City on Hosur Road; Bilekahalli, Arekere, and JP Nagar on Bannerghatta Road; Sarjapur Road, Kanakapura Road; and Subramanyapura and Uttarahalli on NICE Road.
The following factors contribute to making south Bangalore a favourable destination for real estate investments:
1. Abundance Of Infrastructure
The south of Bangalore is known to be the most well-developed region in the city, owing to the efficient infrastructure, transport, and entertainment facilities available here. The area abounds with popular shopping malls, such as Gopalan Mall, Forum Mall, and Swagath Mall, much to the convenience of the area’s residents.
A plethora of grocery shops, medical centres, and multi specialty hospitals are also present in this region, along with many temples that make visiting south Bangalore, a cultural experience. Inevitably, real estate investors are drawn to this region.
2. Variety Of Pricing Options
- Residential projects in Bannerghatta Road near Meenakshi Mall, are priced between Rs 4,500 to 8,000 per sq ft or even higher.
- Housing options located further away from Meenakshi Mall, are priced between Rs 2,500 to 4,000 per sq ft.
- Areas such as JP Nagar, Jayanagar, Bannerghatta Road, Banashankari, and the surrounding localities, are attracting many upper segment end users as these areas house many luxury apartments as well as independent residential units.
- A price appreciation of 5 to 10 percent was witnessed in south bangalore in the last one year alone, and is expected to benefit from another increment of 5 to 10 percent in the coming year.
- The growth of office spaces along the ORR and Electronic City will further drive the demand from IT professionals and aristocrats in this region.
3. Escalating Property Demand
South Bangalore is a preferred destination for both types of home buyers; end users and real estate investors. The difference between the two is that while the former keeps an eye out for localities that are flourishing with infrastructure and commercial developments, the latter prefers to invest in areas that offer a quiet and relaxed environment, away from city life. For both purposes, south Bangalore is the ideal destination.